UK Conference & Study Tour
WEDNESDAY 21 MARCH 2018 | CAMP AND FURNACE, LIVERPOOL
The first R200 event of the year comprises a half-day conference followed by a walking tour of some of the city’s most interesting bar and restaurant operators. With extensive sampling of food and drink from the likes of Mowgli, Neon Jamon, Wreckfish, Buyers Club, Oktopus, Salt Dog Slims and The Red Door, among others, this is not an event to be missed.
- Nisha Katona, founder of fast-growing northern-based Indian street food restaurant group Mowgli
- Bringing New York to the North – Neighbourhood
- Enlightening Liverpool’s nightlife – John Ennis, co-founder, Graffiti Spirit Group
- Gary Usher, owner of Sticky Walnut, Burnt Truffle, Hispi and Wreckfish in discussion with Stefan Chomka
- Restaurants of the future – Tom Weaver, Flypay
- Investment in 2018 and beyond – panel discussion Nick Kalamaras, Metro Bank; Kieran Lawton, Palatine; Gary Usher, Wreckfish
More speakers to be announced
Spaces are available for R200 members only.
If you are not a member but would still like to know more, please contact Luke Mould on 01293 610346 or via Luke.Mould@wrbm.com
Camp and Furnace
67 Greenland Street
Liverpool L1 0BY